SLOW COOKER CREAM CHEESE CRACK CHICKEN
Cracked Cream Cheese in the Slow Cooker Chicken Chili – this stuff is out of this world! This month, we’ve made it three times! We can’t get enough of it. This is so good! There is chicken with corn and black beans and chicken broth and diced tomatoes and green chiles in it. There is also cumin, chili powder, onion, ranch seasoning, bacon, and cheddar cheese in the dish! Our chili was accompanied by cornbread and Fritos. Excellent! This is already on the menu for this weekend’s dinner party! Yummy!
This Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili has been a favorite in our family recently. It is INCREDIBLY delicious. It is also very simple to make. Simply combine all of the ingredients in the slow cooker and cover. It truly just takes 5 minutes to get everything ready. This kind of dinner is one of my favorites since it is so simple. Who’s in this with me?!?!?
This Cream Cheese Crack is made in a slow cooker. Cream cheese, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, chicken broth, cheddar, bacon, and ranch season this hearty chili. It’s stuffed with chicken, corn, black beans, diced tomatoes, and green chilies, among other ingredients. It’s so good you’ll want to lick the bowl. You may reduce the number of calories by using turkey bacon and low-fat cream cheese.
For making this «Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken », you’ll need the following Ingredients:
- Skinless chicken breasts, I used two large breasts.
- Canned corn, I used an 11-ounces can drained.
- Canned black beans, I used one can.Of 15-ounces, drained and rinsed.
- A 10-ounces can.Of diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained.
- Chicken broth, I used 2 cups.
- 1 Cup.Of cooked chopped bacon.
- Ranch seasoning, I used one packet.
- 1 teaspoon.Of cumin.
- 1 tablespoon.Of chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon.Of onion powder.
- Cream cheese, I used an 8-ounces tub.
- 1 Cup.Of shredded cheddar cheese.
- First Step – Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker, then add the drained corn and black beans over it.
- Second Step – Secondly, mix the diced tomatoes with green chilies, the chicken broth, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, ranch seasoning, and chopped bacon, stirring well to combine all the ingredients, then add the mixture to the slow cooker.
- Third Step – Now, on top of the chicken, you need to spread the cream cheese, cover the slow cooker with a lid and cook everything for 5 to 6 hours over low heat.
- Fourth Step – Take the chicken out of the slow cooker and shred it with two forks, then return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker, stir in the cheddar cheese until the chili is well-combined.
This is the epitome of comfort food. This is a very hearty chili, so you won’t need much to accompany it in terms of sides. In most cases, we merely serve the chili with some bread. HOPE THAT YOU’LL ENJOY IT!!!
No Responses Yet