BAKED CRAB LEGS IN BUTTER SAUCE
Oven-Baked Crab Legs with Garlic Butter are cooked using either snow crab legs or king crab legs and Old Bay Seasoning. It’s very easy to bake them in the oven! In only 25 minutes, they’ll be ready to eat.
If you don’t have snow crab, you may use king crab instead. Snow crab legs are often sold by the pound in clusters. Compared to king crab legs, its smooth shell makes it much simpler to handle and break. Each cluster has at least four legs. They have a light, sweet taste.
The shell of king crab legs is quite spiky. They’re huge and usually sold by the pound, either singly or in bulk. The meat is softer and sweeter, making it more appealing. They’re more expensive than snow crab. In this recipe, you may use any kind of carb.
There will be a lot of precooked and maybe frozen crab at your grocery store. If it’s bought thawed, it’s possible that it was thawed from frozen, as well. They are cooked on the boat and then flash-frozen immediately after being caught. When you buy the crab legs, if they are orange or red in color, they have likely already been cooked.
- Crab legs, I used 2 pounds.
- 3 Tbsp.Of butter–melted.
- 2 Tbsp.Of fresh lemon juice.
- 2 Tsp.Of finely chopped parsley.
- 6 garlic cloves–minced; you can use less depending on your taste.
- 1 Tbsp.Of olive oil.
- 2 Tsp.Of Cajun seasoning.
- 1 Tsp.Of Old Bay seasoning.
HERE IS THE DETAILED METHOD TO MAKE THIS « BAKED CRAB LEGS IN BUTTER SAUCE » RECIPE:
- First Step – To begin, I set the oven’s temperature setting at 400 degrees.
- Second Step – Secondly, I removed the crab legs from the water and laid them on a baking sheet.
- Third Step – In a large mixing bowl, I combined the olive oil with melted butter, chopped parsley, and all the seasonings, you can add more if desired.
- Fourth Step – At this point, both sides of the crab legs should be brushed with the butter mixture, and I covered the pan with aluminum foil and baked it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Fifth Step – After 10 minutes, I removed the foil and baste the crab legs with extra butter and pepper. This will give them an incredible taste. I baked them covered with aluminum foil for another 15 minutes!
- Spices and seasonings may be adjusted to your own preference. If you like, you may omit the Cajun flavor.
- Because I like dipping, I usually make an additional batch of garlic butter sauce. You can serve them with your favorite dipping sauce!!!