THE EASIEST BREAD PUDDING RECIPE WITH VANILLA SAUCE
If you have a sweet tooth, this Easy Bread Pudding Recipe is the ideal way to satisfy it! To make this delectable delicacy, leftover bread is soaked in vanilla sauce and baked until it becomes sweet and velvety.
Nutmeg and cinnamon infuse leftover bread slices to make this delicious homemade pudding, which is then drizzled with sweet vanilla sauce to finish off the dish. There is something very addictive about the taste of the pudding. Someone with a sweet taste would undoubtedly like the addition of the sauce. It enhances the delicious taste and smoothness of the dish even more!
Because I wanted to be sure it was the greatest, I put this bread pudding through its tests. Guys I’ve tried it manyyy times to give you this piece of art, I’m sure that you will enjoy this amazing Bread Pudding Recipe, and what you will love the most is the vanilla sauce, it’s the key that gives the pudding its magical taste!!!
THESE ARE ALL INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THE BREAD PUDDING:
- CUBED French bread, I used 6 cups.
- Two cups.Of milk, I used almond milk but you can simply use the regular milk instead.
- 3 whole eggs.
- 200 grams.Of regular white sugar.
- 2 T spoons.Of butter, melted.
- 1½ T spoons.Of vanilla extract.
- 1 t spoons.Of ground cinnamon.
- ½ t spoon.Of ground nutmeg.
FOR MAKING THE VANILLA SAUCE, YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
- A softened stick.Of butter.
- 200 grams.Of white sugar.
- ½ Cup.Of heavy whipping cream.
- 1 T spoon.Of vanilla extract.
- Step 1 – To begin, spray an 8×8-inch casserole dish with cooking spray and leave it aside.
- Step 2 – To make a base, you need to cut the bread into 1-inch slices and lay it out evenly.
- Step 3 – After that, you need to combine the milk with 3 large eggs, granulated sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl and mix well.
- Step 4 – To ensure that the bread is moist, pour the mixture over it evenly, and allow the bread to soak in the milk and egg mixture for around 30 minutes.
- Step 5 – During this time, heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook for 50-55 minutes at a medium-high temperature. It should be a little wobbly, but not too much. If the center hasn’t risen to the top yet, it may need a few more minutes in the oven. Remove the dish from the oven after it’s done baking.
- Step 6 – And now, bake the vanilla sauce while the bread pudding is baking. Using a medium pot, melt the butter, then add the sugar, cream, and vanilla extract and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Step 7 – Then, cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. The sauce should be served warm, so remove from the heat and spoon it over the bread pudding.
It is possible to serve this dessert in a variety of ways. Make it more special with these easy suggestions!
- Adding a dollop of Homemade Whipped Cream to bread pudding is the ideal way to top it off.
- If you don’t want to make the vanilla sauce, you may serve this dessert with another sauce. With Salted Caramel Sauce, it is much better!