COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE
HERE IS THE LIST OF ALL INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR MAKING THIS “COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE”:
- 6 Tbsp.Of salted butter.
METHOD OF WORK:
- Step 1 – Depending on the pkg, boil the fettuccine according to the directions. Begin the sauce while the water is heating up.
- Step 2 – Next, you’ll need to melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat until it is completely melted. Cook for one minute once you’ve added the garlic.
- Step 3 – Continuously whisk in the flour and cook for 1 minute while constantly whisking the mixture. And continuously mix in the heavy cream, which should be added in splashes. In the same way, add the milk to the pot.
- Step 4 – Bring to a soft bubble, then turn down the heat to low to continue to bubbling. As it simmers, the sauce will continue to thicken.
- Step 5 – Gradually add in the cheese while stirring slowly. When finished, season to taste with salt and pepper if needed.
- Step 6 – Drain the pasta and gently fold it into the sauce until it is completely integrated into the sauce. This will cause the sauce to thicken more as the pasta absorbs the liquid.
- Step 7 – Serve immediately after garnishing with chopped parsley.