CHEESESTEAK CRESCENT RING
This Philly Cheese Steak Crescent Ring is a delicious and quick supper option. It’s made with just a few simple ingredients and takes only a few minutes to put together, making it the greatest and most delicious midweek supper.
Whether you’re looking for a quick weekday supper, an appetizer for game day, or a potluck dish to feed a large group, this recipe is for you.
If you are a lover of Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, you may appreciate this variation on the classic sandwich. A Philly cheesesteak ring that is stuffed with shaved meat, peppers and onions, and other tasty ingredients, among other things.
My first impression of crescent rings was that they were too difficult to make because of the difficulty in lining up the triangles and the challenge in tucking them in. I was wrong. The fact that you are making fun of me at this moment is OK. However, it turned out to be much easier to make than I had expected. My friends, this will not be the last time you see a crescent ring from Simple Joy. It also won’t be the last time something that looks like a Philly Cheese Steak but isn’t a Philly Cheese Steak appears.
- Thinly sliced ribeye, I used one pound.
- 4 large spoons.Of salted butter.
- A medium sliced onion.
- A green bell pepper, remove the seeds and slice them thinly.
- Sea salt, to your liking.
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to your liking.
- 1 small spoon.Of garlic powder.
- Crescent dough, I used two medium cans.
- Provolone cheese slices, I used 12 slices.
- For brushing the dough, I used egg wash.
- For garnish; you can use Chopped fresh herbs, Italian seasoning, seeds…etc.
- For dipping; I used a warm cheese sauce, mayo, and sour cream.
Making this « Cheesesteak Crescent Ring » is simple, all you need to do is follow the steps below as directed and you’ll have an amazing dinner that please adults and children!!!!
- Step 1 – As usual, the oven should be heated to 375 degrees Fahrenheit before you started the preparation.
- Step 2 – Next, cook the ribeye in a skillet with half of the butter until it is caramelized. Transfer the ribeye to a large mixing bowl.
- Step 3 – In the same pan, sauté the onions in the remaining butter until translucent. Using two pinches of salt and pepper, along with the garlic powder, season the bell peppers until they’re roasted and tender. To caramelize, cook in a frying pan for a few minutes.
- Step 4 – And now, place the cooked ribeye on top of the veggies, gently toss to combine, and remove from the heat.
- Step 5 – At this point, you should grease a pizza pan and use it to create the crescent ring. Using your hands, arrange dough triangles so that the pointed side is facing out and they overlap slightly to make a circle.
- Step 6 – Place a slice of provolone in the center of the ring and continue the process around the circle, ending with a total of 6 pieces of provolone. Top with the ribeye and caramelized veggies, and then with the remaining 6 cheese pieces to finish off the dish.
- Step 7 – To seal the triangles, fold them over on themselves. Use egg wash and Italian spice to finish the brushing.
- Step 8 – Baking time is 20-30 minutes, just until the top is brown and bubbly.
- Step 9 – To serve, sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with a dish of warm cheese sauce in the middle.
No Responses Yet