STUFFED BACON AND CHEESE BISCUITS
This recipe for Grilled Cheese Bacon Crescent Squares is unbelievably good! There are just three ingredients required! This is a dish that is sure to be a hit! Sure to become a fan favorite in a flash!
There are just three ingredients, guys! Everything about this dish is simple, quick, and inexpensive – yet it is packed with all of the mouthwatering flavors that we all seek when we put food on our lips. What more could you possibly want? Yes, it’s possible that these are the numbers for a winning lottery ticket… It’s just that I’m a food blogger, not a psychic, you understand.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Crescent rolls, I used 2 cans.
- Sliced cheese, I used Velveeta but you can substitute your favorite cheese.
- A 16-ounces cooked bacon Pkg.
- Step 1 – To begin, your oven should be preheated at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray that doesn’t stick. Use a small amount of flour on your work surface if you don’t like your crescent rolls to get stuck.
- Step 2 – Begin by unrolling one can of crescent rolls. Press and stretch the seams together with your hands to form a rectangle.
- Step 3 – Lay down a layer of cheese (I like Velveeta because of its melting properties) before adding your bacon. Continue to roll and press the remaining can of crescent rolls on top and all around.
- Step 4 – Slice into squares using a pizza cutter or a knife (I like a pizza cutter myself). Use a big spatula to transfer everything to your baking sheet, working in batches if necessary.
- Step 5 – Lay the squares side-by-side, as they were before you cut them into slices. To prevent cheese leakage, make sure all of the sliced seams are touching.
- Step 6 – Depending on the size of the crescent rolls, bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the tops are gently browned.
- Step 7 – For best results, let the bread cool on a wire rack for 3-5 minutes before serving. All of the crescent-shaped squares will come apart at the same time. Serve and enjoy the moment!