EGGROLL IN A BOWL TONIGHT!!!
Today’s Egg Roll in a Bowl dish begins with a coleslaw mix combined with few basic ingredients, and it is done in only 20 minutes in a single pan. This low-carb recipe is a family favorite since it tastes just like the filling of an egg roll!
Deep-fried egg rolls are one of the dishes I love the most, but we’re trying to eat fewer carbs, and they simply don’t fit into that category.
This quick sausage egg roll in a bowl meal is one of our favorite Asian-inspired dinners – the filling tastes just like the stuff that goes into our favorite egg rolls, and it comes together in under 30 minutes. And it’s healthier and much quicker to prepare!
The ingredients in this dish are delicious, and I’m certain that if you give it a try, it will become a new family favorite in your home as well!
- 450 grams.Of ground pork sausage.
- Coleslaw mix, I used 6 cups.
- 4 minced garlic cloves.
- 1 T spoon.Of minced ginger.
- 1 T spoon.Of soy sauce.
- 1/4 Cup.Of chopped green onions.
- 1 T spoon.Of toasted sesame oil.
- Step 1 – Using a large skillet, cook the ingredients over medium heat. Cook the sausage, turning often to prevent it from crumbling until it is cooked through. Please do not drain.
- Step 2 – Combine the coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce in a pan with the sausage and cook until the coleslaw is hot.
- Step 3 – Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the cabbage has softened a little bit, stirring occasionally.
- Step 4 – Finish by garnishing with green onions and drizzling with sesame oil after removing from the fire.
- Step 5 – If you like, you may drizzle each dish with sriracha before serving.
No Responses Yet