NO-BAKE PINEAPPLE CREAM DESSERT
Pineapple Cream Dessert is a creamy, no-bake dessert that is quick and simple to make. With a graham cracker or cookie crust, this dessert is made with crushed pineapple and cream. This Pineapple Delight is the perfect dessert to serve after dinner.
This was another one of my mother’s incredible recipes. Whenever she asked as to what dessert we would want her to prepare for family events or just because she was curious. This is the one dessert that kept coming up over and over again in conversations. Making this simple no-bake dessert is excellent for any occasion, but particularly for the hot summer months when turning on the oven is not a great idea.
THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
FOR THIS DESSERT I USED A GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST, TO MAKE IT YOU ONLY NEED:
- Graham cracker crumbs, I used 1½ cups, plus 3 additional large spoons.
- ¼ Cup.Of melted butter.
FOR THE CREAM FILLING, YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
- ¼ Cup.Of softened butter.
- ½ Cup.Of powdered sugar.
- A large egg.
- ¼ small spoon.Of vanilla.
FOR THE TOPPING, I USED:
- 1¾ Cups.Of whipping or whole cream.
- Canned crushed pineapple, I used one can, drained very well.
- 1st Step – To begin, you need to mix the crushed graham cracker with melted butter and press the mixture firmly in an 8-inch square or round freezer-safe baking dish.
- 2nd Step – And place the pan in the refrigerator while you finish making the filling.
- 3rd Step – For the cream filling, you need to cream together the softened butter with powdered sugar in a medium-sized bowl.
- 4th Step – After that, you need to add the egg and continue to beat until smooth, then add the vanilla extract, and spread it evenly over the crumbs on top.
- 5th Step – In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk the cream until stiff peaks form, then fold in the well-drained pineapple (use a medium or large can, depending on how much pineapple you desire), and then spread over the cream filling to cover the pineapple.
- 6th Step – Mix together the cookie crumbs and 3 Tablespoons of sugar. Place the dessert in the freezer for at least 5 hours, if not overnight, to firm up the texture. Before serving, defrost the food. Enjoy IT!