Do you have a taco night at your home as we do? Otherwise, be ready to completely rework your own recipe for this one— Avocados that are ripe will provide all of the flavors you need for your tacos!! Say goodbye to those boring old simple tacos for good! And now, let’s prepare this dangerously delicious twist on the classic together!
Mexican food is one of my favorites, and the flavors that they incorporate into their cuisine are amazing to me. Tacos are a very adaptable dish since they can be filled with almost any kind of filling. They are absolutely tasty if they are prepared properly. For these beef tacos, I used lean ground beef, but you may use whatever sort of meat you prefer!! Enjoy!
WANNA TRY THIS « AVOCADO TACOS » RECIPE, YOU‘LL NEED TO GATHER THE INGREDIENTS LISTED BELOW:
- 500 grams.Of lean Ground beef.
- Taco seasoning, one packet is enough.
- A medium chopped Onion.
- Shredded taco blend cheese; I used one cup.
- 4 large spoons.Of Sour cream.
- 4 large spoons.Of Salsa.
- ¼ Cup.Of chopped Green onions.
- 2 large Ripe avocados.
- 1st Step – In a pan, you need to brown the ground beef with chopped onion first, over medium-high heat on the stovetop.
- 2nd Step – Then remove the mixture from heat and continue to cook until the meat is totally browned and the onions are tender. And remove any extra grease from the skillet and set it aside.
- 3rd Step – After that, you’ll need to ix in the taco seasoning by sprinkling it over the meat and stirring it in.
- 4th Step – After that, remove the pits from the avocados by cutting them in half lengthways.
- 5th Step – Remove the flesh from the interior of the avocados using a spoon.
- 6th Step – Fill the avocado shells with the taco meat and then top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and salsa to finish them off.
- 7th Step – Before serving, if desired you can add chopped tomatoes and sprinkle green onions over top as a garnish.