CHOCOLATE BUNDT STYLE
Easy Chocolate Bundt Cake is a beautifully decadent cake that has four times the amount of chocolate! This chocolate cake recipe begins with a cake mix and ends up being wonderfully moist and soft in the center. Chocoholics will love this treat.
Sometimes all you need is a really, incredibly delicious slice of chocolate cake to get you through the day. You would, wouldn’t you? You know, the kind you hide from your kids and secretly eat for dinner while you’re filling their plates with carrot sticks and hummus. That kind of thing!!! This cake may be defined in a single word as LUSCIOUS. It’s dense and delicious, and the chocolate taste is out of this world.
This Bundt Cake freezes well if it is kept tightly covered or wrapped in plastic wrap. It’s possible to put your cake in the freezer for up to one month after it’s been baked, cooled, and glazed (or even before the glaze is applied). Once it’s thawed to room temperature, it’s ready to eat. To re-create that “fresh out of the oven” experience, you may just heat it up and add more fresh glaze.
THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR MAKING THE CHOCOLATE CAKE:
- A « Chocolate Cake Mix » box.
- « Instant Chocolate Pudding mix » I used one box.
- 1 Cup.Of Sour Cream.
- 1 Cup.Of Canola Oil.
- 4 large Eggs.
- ½ Cup.Of Milk.
- 2 Cups.Of Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Step 1 – At the beginning, I set the temperature of my oven to 350 degrees F.
- Step 2 – Secondly, I mixed the cake mix with the pudding mix, sour cream, canola oil, four large eggs, and milk in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer.
- Step 3 – Once the batter was going to be rather thick, I added the chocolate chips and combined them well.
- Step 4 – At this point, I poured the batter into a well-oiled bundt pan, and used a greased rubber scraper to smooth out the batter as much as possible.
- Step 5 – Then, I baked the cake for about 50 and 55 minutes, just until I had a firm top.
- Step 6 – To finish, I turn out of the pan onto a big platter and I let the cake cool to room temperature, for approximately 15 minutes.
TO MAKE THE CREAMY CHOCOLATE GLAZE, YOU’LL NEED:
- 1⅓ Cups.Of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- ¼ Cup.Of softened Butter
- ½ Cup.Of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Step 1 – To make the glaze, I combine the chocolate chips, with softened butter, and cream in a microwave bowl.
- Step 2 – And I microwaved the mixture for 1 minute and 30 seconds, then on high for 5 minutes while placing a plate on top of the container.
- Step 3 – Then, I removed the bowl from the microwave, and I whisked the mixture gently until it comes together and forms a smooth chocolate glaze.
- Step 4 – After that, I let the mixture thicken for 5 to 10 minutes before pouring, then I drizzled the icing on top of the cake and let it drip down the edges.
Note: If desired, garnish with shaved chocolate curls. Let cool to set, and enjoy it!!