KFC ORIGINAL SECRET CHICKEN RECIPE
KFC chicken is one of the most popular chicken dishes in the world, and it can be found anywhere. The crispy, juicy, and flavorful fried chicken is a hit with everyone. KFC Original fried chicken is simple to prepare thanks to the use of a special spice blend.
Fried chicken is one of the most popular recipes on my site, and I get a lot of requests for it. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. I finally got around to making it last Sunday, and it was a huge hit. The chicken was very delicious. It was crunchy and juicy at the same time as being really moist and tasty.
“KFC fried chicken tastes amazing because it is meant to taste good,” says the owner. It is made using a secret blend of spices and herbs that enhances the flavor of the kitchen. In addition, the chicken cooks moist and crispy as a result of the pressure cooking method. And that’s what makes the KFC chicken the tastiest chicken in the world!!!
- 2 Pounds.Of Bones On Chicken.
- 250 grams.of All-Purpose Flour.
- ¼ Cup.Of Cornflour.
- ½ t spoon.Of Baking Powder.
- ¾ Cup.Of Cornflakes.
- 1 T spoon.Of Garlic Powder.
- 1 T spoon.Of Onion Powder.
- 1 T spoon.Of Dried Thyme.
- 1 T spoon.Of Dried Oregano.
- 1 T spoon.Of Dried Basil.
- 1 T spoon.Of smoked Paprika.
- 1 T spoon.Of Black Pepper.
- 1 T spoon.Of Salt.
- 2 whole Egg.
- ¼ Cup.Of whole Milk.
- Vegetable Oil for deep frying.
METHOD OF WORK:
- Step 1 – To begin, you’ll need to beat the eggs with milk and set them aside.
- Step 2 – Then, combine the flour, cornflour, baking powder, all the spice mix, and salt in a large mixing bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside for later.
- Step 3 – And, place the cornflakes in a blender and pulse until coarsely crushed. Combine this with the remaining flour until fully combined.
- Step 4 – Next, you need to take the chicken and cover it completely in the flour to make it crispy.
- Step 5 – After that, you should place the chicken in a shallow dish, dip it in the egg, then coat it in the cornflakes flour mixture, and leave it aside to dry for 5 minutes.
- Step 6 – In a pan, heat the oil, and fry the chicken for one minute on each side on high heat, then reduce the heat to low and keep frying for a few minutes, just until the chicken is cooked through.
- Step 7 – To finish, drain the chicken from excess oil and serve it on a plate with your favorite veggies.