CRAZY CRUST PIE
Today’s Crazy Crust Pie is ridiculously simple to prepare and insanely delicious! There is no need to roll out or refrigerate the pie dough. It’s a combination between a pie, a cobbler, and a cake since the crust is constructed from the batter. Flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, milk, egg, and a fruit pie filling are the ingredients for this recipe. A minute to prepare, and it is ready to serve in around thirty minutes. For those times when you want to bake a pie without all the bother, this recipe is great!!
When I was looking through one of my old cookbooks, I came across this recipe for Crazy Crust Pie. This pie is very simple to prepare.
FEW TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Having all of the ingredients at room temperature before starting is HIGHLY recommended. It is possible for an egg to curdle when cold eggs and milk are combined with melted butter. Remove the milk and eggs from the refrigerator about 20 or 30 minutes before you want to make the pie and set them aside.
- Basically, you may use any pie filling that you like! Although I used apple pie filling, this recipe may be made with any canned fruit pie filling.
- Make the pie your own by including some pecans or walnuts.
- Is it possible to make Crazy Crust Apple Pie ahead of time? Yes! Make the pie ahead of time and refrigerate it in an airtight container until ready to serve. It will last for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator. If you don’t want to consume it right away, you may freeze it for later use. Allow for thawing on the counter for about one hour before serving.
- 125 grams.Of all-purpose flour
- 50 grams.Of granulated white sugar.
- 1 small spoon.Of baking powder.
- ½ small spoon.Of salt.
- A melted stick.Of butter.
- ¾ Cup.Of milk
- An egg.
- Canned fruit filling.
- First Step – To begin, I turned the temperature of the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and I prepared a 9-inch pie dish or cake pan by lightly spraying it with cooking spray.
- Second Step – Secondly, I sifted the flour and combined it with white sugar, baking powder, salt, melted butter, milk, and egg at room temperature in a large mixing bowl, and I pour the batter into the pan that has been prepared.
- Third Step – After that, I spread pie filling over the batter until it reaches one inch from the edge.
- Fourth Step – And since I used an apple pie filling, I added some sprinkles of cinnamon sugar on top of the pie. And put the baking dish in the heated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.