RASTA PASTA WITH SPICY JERK CHICKEN
A dish that is not only satisfying, but also easy to prepare (think one pot) and can be easily adapted to include seafood (shrimp, crab, lobster, or other types of fowl) is this Spicy Jerk Chicken Pasta recipe. It is rather tasty when served in a vegetarian manner as well. Traditionally, a mornay sauce is used to prepare this meal; however, in this variation, you just combine some parmesan cheese and heavy cream and stir well to combine.
This recipe is likely to delight a crowd or anybody at your dinner table, and it’s a great way to get into the Caribbean spirit.
If you’re searching for a fast and simple cozy supper that you can throw up in a hurry, this recipe is for you!
THE INGREDIENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- 2 box Penne Pasta
- Chicken breast, you’ll need 1 Pound.
- Frozen mixed veggies, I used one package of corn, peas, carrots, green beans…etc.
- Grated Parmesan cheese, I used one package.
- Heavy cream, use 2-quarts.
- 4 large spoons.Of mild jerk seasoning.
- 2 large spoons.Of BBQ sauce.
- 2 large spoons.Of vegetable oil.
WANNA TRY MY « RASTA PASTA WITH SPICY JERK CHICKEN » RECIPE, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
- 1st Step – I began by cooking the pasta according to the package recommendations.
- 2nd Step – The next step I did, I chopped the chicken breasts into cubes, so proceed with caution.
- 3rd Step – After that, I heated the vegetable oil in a large skillet and I added the chicken pieces, cooking for 15 minutes just until the chicken was nearly done.
- 4th Step – Following that, I added the jerk seasoning with the barbecue sauce, and frozen vegetables, and simmered for another 10 minutes until everything was heated.
- 5th Step – And I drained the pasta, then I combined it with the jerk chicken mixture in a big pan. I added in 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese and 1.5 quarts of heavy cream until thoroughly combined. You can simply add more Cheese and heavy cream if desired at this point.
- 6th Step – And once everything was done cooking, I served the dish immediately.