CHICKEN CLUB SALAD PASTA
Chicken Club Salad with Pasta? How delicious is that? I’d like to share with you a salad that is a summertime favorite. It’s excellent! I’m taking our favorite chicken sandwich with mayo, tomato, and chicken, along with some salty bacon, and putting it in a pasta bowl.
If you’re looking for an easy summertime dinner, this Chicken Club Ranch pasta salad is for you. There are all of your favorite Club toppings in there… All of your favorite things in one dish!
It may be prepared ahead of time, which makes it a fantastic weekday dinner! If you make this cold pasta salad, you’ll have some of the homemade creamy dressing remaining. A veggie dip or salad dressing made with this is great. It tastes so much better than store-bought ranch.
Even if you don’t have cooked chicken, this is a great side dish for a sandwich or on its own. However, it’s not exactly a ranch dressing, as I expected. Being from the East Coast, we like to think we know our sandwiches, and the club sandwich is a unique sort of sandwich in its own right. It has a lot of different flavors. A mouth-watering combination of tomato, mayonnaise, lettuce, and bacon awaits you as you take your first mouthful. Instead of bread, you’ll get the same depth of flavor in this pasta meal.
THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS « CHICKEN CLUB SALAD PASTA»:
- Cooked mini pasta, use an 8-ounces pkg.
- 2 Cups.Of cooked chicken, you’ll need to shred it.
- 12 cooked & crumbled bacon slices.
- One cup.Of Italian salad dressing.
- Half a cup.Of mayo.
- 1 cup.Of chopped celery
- 1 cup.Of chopped green pepper
- Cherry tomatoes, I used one cup, cut into halves.
- ½ a large avocado, you’ll need to chop it finely.
- 1 cup.Of cubed monster cheese.
- First Step: To start, I brought a large pot of salted water to a boil, then I added the pasta and cooked it according to package instructions.
- Second Step: Once the pasta was done cooking, I drained it well, and transferred it to a large bowl.
- Third Step: In the same mixing bowl, I added the sauce and half a cup of mayonnaise, mixing well, then I added the chicken and crumbled bacon, and I mixed again until everything was incorporated.
- Fourth Step: Then, I tossed in the diced cherry tomatoes, chopped avocado, 1 cup of chopped celery, and green bell peppers, until well incorporated.
- Last Step: The final step was adding the cubed cheese on the top, and I served it directly to enjoy it fresh.
I HOPE THAT YOU’LL ENJOY IT!