SPICY GARLICKY HONEY LEMON PEPPER WINGS
It’s impossible to resist these honey lemon pepper wings. Sweet and lemony, with a great bite from the black pepper, crispy on the exterior and juicy, moist on the interior. Not to mention the fact that they are quite simple to prepare.
We really like chicken wings! You may have it any way you like it: fried or pan-fried, sweet or spicy, breaded….And many more!!! But our favorite finger snack is the baked honey lemon pepper wings. We don’t have to deal with messy deep frying or time-consuming breading. It’s just chicken, honey, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a few spices. If you’re looking for a tasty supper meal, go no further. This recipe also makes a fantastic appetizer for gatherings and the Super Bowl. And it’s done in less than an hour.
THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR THIS « SPICY GARLICKY HONEY LEMON PEPPER WINGS » RECIPE:
- 1½ Pounds.Of chicken wings.
- 4 cloves garlic, you need to mince them.
- 1½ Tbsp.Of soy sauce.
- 1 Tbsp.Of lemon juice.
- 2½ Tbsp.Of honey.
- Black pepper powder and cayenne pepper, to season.
- Lemon wedges, for serving.
WANT TO MAKE THESE HONEY LEMON PEPPER WINGS, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Step 1 – First, you need to set the oven’s temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 2 – Next, the chicken wings should be cleaned and rinsed thoroughly. Using paper towels, dry thoroughly.
- Step 3 – Marinate the chicken wings in a mixture of garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, black pepper, and cayenne pepper until they are tender and juicy. Stir well to ensure that everything is fully combined. 15 minutes should be set aside.
- Step 4 – Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Step 5 – And now, bake the wings for about 30 minutes, or until the surface is golden brown.
- Step 6 – Serve right away with lemon wedges, ranch dressing, or any sauce you like on the side for more spiciness.
- Step 7 – To add a little more flavor, squeeze a little lemon juice over the dish just before serving.