HOMEMADE PINEAPPLE SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM
Using just a few easy ingredients, you can make the legendary Disney Pineapple Soft Ice Cream at home in no time! This sweet and frosted fruit treat is the ideal way to cool down on a hot summer day.
If you can’t make it to Disneyland, you can simply make one at home! This rich, creamy delicacy is a summer classic, but it can be enjoyed any time of year when your sweet craving rings, thanks to the use of frozen pineapple in the recipe.
This at-home version is made with genuine ingredients and is as close to the actual taste as you can get without going to Disneyland! For those who like the taste of pineapple, this is a delicious and simple treat to enjoy on a hot day to help beat the heat.
THIS “HOMEMADE PINEAPPLE ICE CREAM” JUST CALLS FOR A FEW SIMPLE INGREDIENTS:
– 2 Cups.Of frozen Pineapple chunks.
– Frozen Whipped Topping, I used Cool Whip, the 8-oz tub.
– 3 large spoons.Of Honey, highly recommended.
– Pineapple Juice, I used two cups.
– A splash.Of lemon juice.
– 1st Step: To begin, I blended all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth and very creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed to get the pineapple chunks down, it takes approximately 3 minutes.
– 2nd Step: At this point, I like to freeze the mixture for approximately 30 to 40 minutes before using it.
– 3rd Step: After that, I transferred the mixture to a piping bag and pipe swirls into the glasses or bowls.
– Last Step: And, to make the soft-serve last even longer, I freeze the swirling whip for additional 20 minutes after it has been swirled.