HEALTHY HONEY ROASTED CARROTS
Carrots are one of my favorite vegetables!!! I really like the taste of these since it’s not too sugary. Even steamed carrots are a favorite of mine! However, I prefer a lot of vegetables that are simply steamed or even boiled. Growing up with a Dutch father may have had something to do with it – the Dutch tend to like boiling their veggies.
I have to say, as much as I like basic tastes, these honey-glazed carrots are a standout in my opinion. The butter and honey covering are extremely delicate and lovely to look at! Furthermore, it significantly enhances the sweetness of the carrots.
Carrots are naturally sweet, and this simple 20-minute dish uses a delectable glaze made of butter and honey to bring out their natural sweetness. For every pound of carrots, just around a spoonful of honey is required. But trust me!! it really makes a huge difference!!!
MAKING THIS SCRUMPTIOUS SIDE DISH WILL ONLY NEED A FEW SIMPLE INGREDIENTS:
- 1¼ teaspoon salt.
- Medium carrots, I used one pound.
- 2 Tbsp.Of melted butter.
- 1 Tbsp.Of raw honey.
- ¼ Tsp.Of freshly ground black pepper.
- ¼ Tsp.Of dried thyme.
- 2 Tbsp.Of chopped parsley, for garnish.
THESE ARE THE STEPS YOU NEED TO FOLLOW TO MAKE THESE AMAZING HEALTHY HONEY ROASTED CARROTS:
- First Step – Toss the carrots in a bowl with melted butter, honey, and all the spices, until it is well coated.
- Second Step – After that, lay them out on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Third Step – Last but not least, bake them for 20-30 minutes at 400°F until they are soft, carefully tossing them halfway during the baking time.
- Fourth Step – Once the carrots are baked, serve them as a side dish garnished with fresh chopped parsley.
No Responses Yet