EASY ALMOND JOY COOKIES
A rich and buttery cookie dough is used to make the cookies, which are then filled with shredded coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and Almond Joy candy. These Almond Joy cookies are an over-the-top delicious delicacy that is sure to become a new family favorite.
Cookies and Almond Joy candy bars would both be in my top ten list of favorite foods in the world if I had to choose only 10. Adding them to a soft, buttery, rich cookie is the ideal way to enjoy them. Easy to make and delicious, these cookies are fast and simple to create.
Over the years, I’ve had a lot of cookie dough, and this is some of the greatest I’ve ever eaten. The combination of coconut and vanilla, as well as all of the delectable mix-ins, creates a fantastic flavor pleasure!
- 2 sticks.Of softened unsalted butter.
- 1½ Cups.Of white sugar.
- 1½ Cups.Of brown sugar.
- 4 whole eggs.
- 3 small spoons.Of vanilla extract.
- 4 ½ Cups.Of all-purpose flour.
- 2 small spoons.Of baking soda.
- 1 small spoon.Of salt.
- 5 Cups.Of chocolate chips.
- 2 Cups.Of sweetened coconut.
- 2 Cups.Of chopped almonds.
First Step – As usual, the oven should be preheated to 375°F, and you need to prepare cookie sheets by lightly greasing them.
Second Step – Next, you’ll need to mix the dry ingredients together until well combined, then set them aside.
Third Step – In a large mixing basin, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, then add in the vanilla.
Fourth Step – Now, add the dry ingredients mixture to the butter mixture and mix until they are well combined, then fold in the chocolate chips, coconut, and almonds until evenly distributed.
Fifth Step – On to the cookie sheets that have been prepared, you need to drop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls.
Sixth Step – At this point, it is time to bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes at 350°F.
Seventh Step – Allow cooling for five minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire cooling rack to finish cooling.
– Keep in an airtight container or bag at room temperature for up to three days.
– To freeze freshly made cookies, allow them to cool fully before placing them in a freezer bag or container. For up to 3 months, you may keep it frozen. Let the frozen food remain at room temperature until it is no longer frozen, or reheat it in the microwave or oven until it is hot.
No Responses Yet