CHILI CHEESE DOG BAKE DINNER!!
A chili cheese dog bake is a simple and effective method to feed a large number of hungry individuals, whether they are teens, sports fans, or just enthusiasts of the famous American dish known as the chili cheese coney (also known as the chili cheese coney).
Instead of using a hot dog bun, these chili cheese dogs are wrapped in crescent dough, which results in a flaky, buttery pastry that is delicious. People of all ages love this easy-to-make dinner recipe. It’s excellent for both kids and adults.
Served with additional chili that has been warmed through, then topped with grated cheese for an extra layer of cheesy, bubbling goodness. Additionally, chopped green onions, finely diced red onion, or pickled jalapeños make excellent toppings.
This easy supper dish takes just 45 minutes from start to finish, making it ideal for a substantial midweek meal. You’ll need the following ingredients to put together this dish:
- A 14-ounces of chili, heated.
- A can.Of « Pillsbury » refrigerated pizza crust.
- 4 sticks.Of Cheddar cheese
- 4 all-beef hot dogs.
- 1 Tbsp.Of softened butter at room temperature.
- 1/4 Tsp.Of garlic powder.
- 1/4 Tsp.Of parsley flakes.
- Step 1: To begin the preparation, you need to set the temperature of the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. To prepare the baking dish, spray it with cooking spray. It should be 9 inches square or 11-inches, and pour the hot chili onto the dish and spread it out evenly with a spoon.
- Step 2: Unroll the dough and cut it into four strips. Place one-half of a cheese stick on each side of a hot dog. Wrap a pizza dough strip around the cheese and hot dog, gently overlapping the edges in the middle.
- Step 3: Continue with the remaining dough strips, cheese sticks, and hot dogs until all ingredients are used. Place the hot dogs in their wrappers on top of the hot chili.
- Step 4: Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown and puffed up slightly.
- Step 5: Then, in a small microwave-safe cup, microwave the softened butter until smooth. Add the garlic powder and parsley and mix well.
- Step 6: Take the baking dish out of the oven, spread the butter mixture on top of each cheese dog, return it to the oven for more than 3 additional minutes, and serve it right away.
- The buttery garlic sauce drizzled on the crescent rolls while baking adds more flavor and a beautiful shine to the dough. Add the butter sauce before or after you bake the bread. You can leave it out entirely if you don’t want to use it. Add the grated cheese after the crescent rolls have browned and cook until it has melted.
- We suggest baking the crescent rolls in a transparent glass dish so that you can see whether the sides have browned. The bottoms of the rolls need to bake for a little longer than the tops of the chili do. If the crescents are browning on top too rapidly and you need additional time for the bottom to bake, lay a piece of aluminum foil on top of the dish.
No Responses Yet