GARLIC BUTTER STEAK AND POTATOES SKILLET
Garlic Butter Steak with Potatoes is a very easy dish that is packed with exquisite garlic herb steak that melts in your mouth and is served with potatoes. Everyone in the family enjoys this delicious supper!!! Especially My ten-year-old kid, who is a huge fan of steak, is always requesting it every single week. He like steak and potatoes, and I enjoy quick and simple dinners, so it’s a win-win scenario for both of us. Is there anything better than a good steak and some roast potatoes? Prepared in a buttery garlic herb sauce, this dish is bursting with flavor and sure to please everyone in your family.
- 1 Tbsp.Of olive oil.
- 2 Tbsp.Of butter, divided.
- Yukon gold potatoes, I used one pound sliced, about ½ inch thick.
- 3 cloves.Of garlic, minced.
- 1 Tsp.Of chopped thyme.
- 1 Tsp.Of chopped rosemary.
- 1 Tsp.Of chopped oregano.
- Sirloin steaks, I used 1¼ lbs. cut into 1-inch cubes.
- To season, I used salt and pepper, but you can feel free to add more spices.
- Step 1 – In a large cast-iron pan, I heated a large spoon of olive oil with another spoon of soft butter over medium-high heat until hot. And I added the potatoes with minced garlic, fresh chopped thyme, rosemary, and oregano and I cooked until the potatoes are tender.
- Step 2 – I simmered the mixture for approximately 4 minutes, then I tossed and cooked it for another 3 to 5 minutes, just until the potatoes are fork-tender, then I removed the cooked potatoes from the pan and transferred them to a plate.
- Step 3 – After that, it was time to heat the skillet over a high flame, I added the remaining spoon of butter and the steak bits and mix well.
- Step 4 – I let the steak for a minute to sear, and then continue to stir the steaks until they were golden brown and juicy. And I added the potatoes and mixed them again.
- Step 5 – The last touch, I added a generous amount of chopped fresh herbs over my skillet and served it right away!
A simple side salad and dinner rolls are all that’s needed to complete this delicious supper!! You should try it as soon as you can, and please tell your friends about it as well.