THIS IS THE EASIEST AND QUICKEST VERSION OF NACHO FRIES!
When Taco Bell came up with the concept of mixing french fries into their menu, they dubbed it nacho fries. A side of crunchy seasoned french fries was served with a side of their nacho cheese sauce for dipping, and they went it a step further by piling the fries high with taco meat and all of the other fun and wonderful toppings.
It is possible to prepare these loaded nacho fries at home with the assistance of a package of frozen french fries. You may serve it during your next game or movie night, as well as when you’re watching your favorite sports team play on television.
Additionally, they are really simple to prepare and customize, making them an excellent choice for busy families (not that we eat Nacho Fries every night of the week, but they are a pleasant “dinner” now and then!).
THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO CUSTOMIZE THESE NACHO FRIES TO YOUR LIKING!
– For a vegetarian version of these Nacho Fries, omit the beef and replace it with extra vegetables, maybe more peppers, mushrooms, or anything else you choose — as well as some black beans.
– For extra heat and flavor, use some Jalapeño Monterey Jack or a Mexican cheese mix for the cheddar.
THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THE QUICKEST VERSION OF NACHO FRIES:
- 2 Pounds.Of ground beef, seasoned with taco seasoning.
- 1 Pound.Of shredded cheddar cheese, you can add more if desired!!
- A bag.Of 2 pounds of seasoned fries.
- Step 1 – I started by baking the seasoned fries in the oven following the cooking instructions on the bag.
- Step 2 – And while the fries are cooking, I seasoned the ground beef with taco seasoning, and browned it in a large skillet.
- Step 3 – Once are both done cooking, I layered the baked fries in a baking dish lined with parchment paper, then I added the browned beef, and I generously sprinkled shredded cheese on the top.
- Step 4 – And I put the baking dish in a 400 degrees heated oven, for a few minutes just until the cheese was totally melted!!
- Step 5 – And to garnish, I used chipped jalapeño, but there are hundreds of possibilities; you can use chopped tomatoes, avocado, Salsa, guacamole…etc.
Leave a comment below to let me know if you attempt this recipe with different variations and how you modified it!!! I really love to hear new ideas from you guys!! You really inspire me!!