CHICKEN AND BACON BROWN SUGAR GARLIC
The tastes of this bacon-wrapped chicken are smokey, sweet, and spicy, and they are delicious. a chicken breast that has been gently seasoned with brown sugar spice mix, wrapped with fatty bacon, coated with more brown sugar spice mix, then baked until the outside is caramelized and the center is juicy
It’s a really simple chicken recipe to prepare, and it’s extremely tasty. In look, this dinner seems to need a great deal of work to prepare, but in reality, you can prepare a meal that is incredibly wonderful with very little effort! It is an excellent dish to provide to visitors or family members for supper. Look at how fancy it is. This dish was a hit with even my finicky eaters.
We like everything and anything that is wrapped in bacon! Simple chicken becomes extraordinary with this recipe. Our favorite bacon-wrapped shrimp recipe, which is always a success with family and friends, is similar in flavor and preparation.
To my taste, the spice blend is well-balanced. It will not overload the chicken with sweetness or spiciness. While adding smokey, sweet, and a little spice to the flavor, it will be much more delicious!
This recipe prepares a chicken that has a perfect blend of sweet and spicy tastes that will make your taste buds pop with delight. With brown sugar, it’s not all about sweetness. But, hey, if you’re a lover of all things sweet chicken, feel free to tweak the recipe to suit your preferences. Bacon improves the quality of everything! Crispy, salty bacon keeps the chicken moist and deliciously flavorful while cooking.
For this recipe, you’ll need a few things you already have in your pantry. There isn’t anything special required. Here is the list of what you’ll need:
- 4 Small chicken breasts.
- 8 bacon strips.
- ¼ Cup.Of brown sugar.
TO SEASON, I USED:
- 1 Tsp.Of garlic powder.
- 1½ Tsp.Of smoked paprika.
- 1 Tsp.Of cayenne pepper.
- 1½ Tsp.Of onion powder
- ½ Tsp.Of salt.
- 1 Tsp.Of freshly ground pepper.
- Step 1: Combine the brown sugar, with smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, freshly ground pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Step 2: Use half of the brown sugar spice mix and sprinkle it on both sides of the chicken breasts to flavor them. Rub it in to ensure that it is equally distributed all over on both sides. And wrap the chicken breast with bacon.
- Step 3: To thoroughly wrap a chicken breast, you’ll need 2 to 4 pieces of bacon, depending on the size and length of the chicken breast. Wrap the bacon as tightly as possible without ripping it. Try to start and end with the seam side down to secure the bacon for a tidy, even appearance.
- Step 4: In a baking dish, arrange the bacon-wrapped chicken breasts. And sprinkle the remaining brown sugar spice combination over the chicken in a uniform layer all over the chicken. Bake the bacon-wrapped chicken breast in a preheated oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes, spooning pan drippings over the chicken after 10 minutes juicy, flavorful chicken.
- Step 5: The use of a thermometer will allow you to determine if the chicken is done or not. Place the thermometer in the center of the chicken breast and cook until the thermometer reads 165 F. If the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the oven. Whether you don’t have a thermometer, cut the breast in the middle to see if it’s done. If the chicken is completely white, it’s done.
- Optional Step: After the chicken is cooked through, place it under the broiler for 2 minutes to crisp up the bacon.
- Step 6: Take the chicken out of the oven. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley. And serve it immediately. This wrapped chicken may be served over mashed potatoes or with roasted potatoes and vegetables of your choosing.
No Responses Yet