4-INGREDIENT QUICK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CAKE
Everyone, hello! It’s me again, and I’m so pleased today to share with you this delicious and easy recipe that absolutely anybody can prepare!
Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is made with just four ingredients and is rich and buttery, making it melt in your mouth scrumptious. These are very simple to make for an after-school snack, potluck, bake sale, or any other occasion.
There’s simply something about chocolate chip cookie cake that transports you back to your youth and makes you feel warm and toasty all over. When it comes to a warm chocolate chip cookie and a tall glass of milk, there’s nothing quite like them to put a grin on your face and a joyful feeling in your heart.
This recipe is one of these, it will bring back all of the memories of spending time at Grandma’s house and enjoying those delightful goodies that make your day brighter.
What I like most about this recipe is that it only requires four ingredients, all of which are readily available and most of which you probably already have in your kitchen.
HERE IS THE LIST OF ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS “4-Ingredient Quick Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake”:
– A Yellow Cake Mix Box, you can use your favorite one!!
– 5 Large spoons.Of Melted Butter.
– 2 Eggs, well beaten.
– Chocolate Chips, I used a 12-ounces Pkg.
METHOD OF WORK:
1st Step – Set the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a medium baking dish.
2nd Step – Combine the Yellow Cake Mix (any brand will do), with five large spoons of Melted Butter, and two well-beaten eggs in a large mixing bowl.
3rd Step – And now, using a wooden spoon, thoroughly combine the Chocolate Chips into the mixture, resulting in a smooth, well-incorporated batter.
4th Step – Spread the batter into a 9 x 13-inch cake pan that has been buttered.
5th Step – Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the core of the cake comes out clean.
– Use a hand or stand mixer to swiftly combine all of the ingredients, but make sure to stir in the chocolate chips using a wooden spoon to avoid breaking the chocolate chips.
– If you’re going to eat this while it’s still warm from the oven, I recommend topping each serving with a dollop of vanilla ice cream! WOW!!! It’s very incredible!
– This cake stores quite well, but be sure to store it in an airtight container or cover it tightly with plastic wrap. By day 4, though, I had noticed that it was becoming a little dry.