A delightful supper for the entire family, Slow Cooker Chicken with Gravy is simple to prepare and great to eat. This dish, which is made with fresh chicken breasts and a gravy mix, is pure comfort food! Cooking the chicken and gravy in the crockpot overnight creates a delicious dish that can be served over mashed potatoes or rice.
People are always asking me for new ideas on how to prepare boneless/skinless chicken breasts. It is preferable if the recipe may be adjusted up or down depending on your needs. Today’s dish is for the finest slow cooker chicken you’ve ever had!
Depending on how many people you need to serve, you may use anywhere from 2 to 4 pounds of chicken. Continue with the other ingredients; you will have a bit more gravy as a result of this.
This crockpot chicken and gravy dish is nothing new; it’s an old-fashioned classic, but I’ve simplified it to make it even easier to prepare using a few shortcuts. This crockpot chicken and gravy dish are great served over mashed potatoes, rice, noodles, biscuits, or anything else you can think of.
FOR THIS RECIPE, YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless.
- 2 Packets.Of Chicken-Gravy-Mix.
- 1¾ Cups.Of Water.
- Cream of Chicken Soup; I used 2 cans.Of 10.5-oz each.
- 2 Teaspoons.Of Garlic Powder.
- ¼ Teaspoon.Of Pepper.
- ¼ Cup.Of Flour, to thicken.
TO MAKE THIS EASY “SHREDDED CHICKEN GRAVY ON MASHED POTATOES”, THERE ARE A FEW STEPS THAT YOU NEED TO FOLLOW:
- 1st Step – Place the chicken in the slow cooker and set the slow cooker to low.
- 2nd Step – Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 3rd Step – Spread it over the chicken and let it soak up the flavor.
- 4th Step – Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on low for 6-8 hours, with the cover on the slow cooker for the best results. Halfway through, it is necessary to give it a good stir!!!!
- 5th Step – Transfer the chicken to a platter and shred it with two forks. After that, place it back into the crock. Maybe you can just shred it right into the crockpot.
- 6th Step – Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, noodles, cauliflower rice, or any other meal that you like best.
If you prepare this delicious crockpot chicken and gravy, please share your thoughts and a star rating in the comments section below. I’d love to hear what you thought of it!