Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & Onions
Wanna improve your knife skills!!! then this is recipe is exactly what you need!!! Potatoes, carrots, and onions are common ingredients in many cuisines, so knowing how to slice them effectively will help you gain much-needed confidence in the kitchen. Toss everything together after it’s all chopped, adding some oil, herbs, and spices to get wonderful and fulfilling roasted potatoes, carrots, and an onion side dish!
Vegetable consumption in the United States is falling short of the recommended daily intake. This easy side dish might help you quickly include a few extra servings of delightfully healthy vegetables into your weekly meals. Potatoes, carrots, and onions are the important ingredients in this recipe.
Change up the herbs and spices in this recipe to make it your own. A delightful and traditional combination of roasted potatoes and carrots with rosemary; either fresh or dried rosemary will do.
Taco seasoning, Italian seasoning, and other spice blends such as curry powder, and taco seasoning generate interesting taste combinations. Follow this recipe as a guide, then tweak it to suit your preferences.
- 5 Large Carrots, peeled.
- 6 Medium-sized Potatoes.
- Sweet Onion, I used a large one.
- 3 cloves.Of Garlic, minced.
- 6 large spoons.Of Olive Oil.
- ½ small spoon.Of Dried Thyme.
- ½ small spoon.Of Dried Parsley.
- Salt And Pepper, to ur liking.
- Step 1 – The oven should be preheated to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 2 – After that, peel the carrots and chop them into bite-size pieces. Dice potatoes into small pieces, keeping the skin on. In addition, cut the onion into small chunks.
- Step 3 – Combine the prepped veggies; carrots, potatoes, and onion in a large mixing bowl, pour olive oil over them, sprinkle with thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper, and mix again.
- Step 4 – Add more olive oil and spice as needed until veggies are well coated. Prepare a cookie sheet by spreading out the ingredients in a single layer and covering it with aluminum foil.
- Step 5 – Roast for around 45 minutes at 350°F. After 30 minutes, remove the cover and continue roasting for another 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown, stirring once every 10 minutes.
HAVE A GOOD DAY!!