CATFISH SHRIMP ALFREDO CASSEROLE RECIPE
Not fried catfish? That sounds good. A dish that turned out to be very good. And, of course, a seafood meal that is ideal for those who are abstaining from meat during Holy Week. But what about catfish and pasta? Really? You have no idea how impressed I was with how wonderful this was. It was a big hit with my kids as well!! They loved the combination of catfish with shrimp, and the creamy pasta mixed with Alfredo sauce!!! It’s extremely delicious! So let me show you how I made it.
THIS IS THE LIST OF ALL INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
- Half a pound.Of catfish, boneless pieces.
- 3 chopped green onions.
- 1 large spoon.Of garlic-flavored
- Extra-origin olive oil.
- Cooked penne pasta, or any pasta you have.
- 1 small spoon.Of chopped parsley.
- Half a pound.Of peeled shrimp.
- A small can.Of mushrooms, use the 6-ounces can.
- Alfredo sauce, I used a 16-ounces can.
- Garlic flavored.
- 1/2 Cup.Of parmesan cheese.
METHOD OF WORK:
- 1st Step – The first you need to do, is cook the catfish with green onions in garlic-flavored olive oil for 5 minutes, or until the catfish is done.
- 2nd Step – Next, combine cooked penne with parsley and raw shrimp in a large mixing bowl.
- 3rd Step – After that, you need to add in the mushrooms with their juices and everything. Toss with Garlic Alfredo Sauce until well combined.
- 4th Step – Place the mixture in a 9x11x2 inch baking pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Then, pour the Alfredo sauce over the noodles, and make sure that they are completely coated with the sauce.
- 5th Step – On the top, you need to sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. And bake for 25 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit, just until bubbling.