PORK CHOPS WITH ONION AND MUSHROOM GRAVY
If your idea of a pork chop is a thin, dry, small bit of rubbery meat, then you have simply not tasted the ideal pork chops in your life. A decent pork chop may be just as tasty and juicy as your favorite steak at any time of year. Once you’ve tried this dish, you’ll be hooked for life. Cooking these chops ensures they are soft and delicious. They’re also fantastic since they’re simple to create and will be enjoyed by everyone who tries them.
These pork chops are pan-fried and served with a creamy mushroom sauce. It takes just 30 minutes to prepare this simple pork chop dish, which makes it the ideal comfort food supper!
This dish is prepared entirely from scratch and does not include any condensed soup. However, don’t let it discourage you from attempting to make these chops.
I guarantee you that making this meal is not that much more difficult than opening a can of soup, and it is much more nutritious and delicious!
This is a super simple dinner that can be prepared in one pan and served on the table in about thirty min. It’s a warm and hearty dish that’s excellent for the chilly season.
I don’t know about you, but as the weather starts to get a bit cool, I want all of the warm and comforting meals.
Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy need the following ingredients:
- 80 ml.Of the oil of your choice, I prefer to use olive oil.
- 4 large pork chops, about ½-inch thick.
- 100 grams.Of all-purpose flour.
- 1 Tsp.Of onion powder.
- 1 Tsp.Of paprika.
- ½ Tsp.Of garlic powder.
- Ground pepper and salt to taste
- 230 grams.Of sliced mushrooms.
- A small onion, you need to slice it thinly.
- 3 cloves.Of garlic, minced.
- 35 grams.Of all-purpose flour.
- 1½ cups.Of beef broth.
- 60 ml.Of heavy cream.
This dish is quite simple! However, there are a few easy steps you must do to guarantee that they are juicy when they are finished:
- 1st Step: In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat until it shimmers.
- 2nd Step: While the oil is heated, whisk together the flour, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish until well combined. Place each pork chop in a heated skillet after dredging in the flour mixture.
- 3rd Step: Pork chops should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit, for about 4 minutes on each side if cooking boneless, and 5 to 7 minutes on each side for bone-in meat.
- 4th Step: Add salt and pepper to taste, then remove pork chops from the pan and put them aside. In a separate pan, sauté the mushrooms and onions until they are soft, it takes about 7-10 minutes.
- 5th Step: Cook for another 30 seconds after adding the garlic. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- 6th Step: Add the 1/4 cup flour to the mushrooms and onion mixture and mix well.
- 7th Step: Slowly whisk in the beef broth and cream, scraping the bottom of the pan as you go to ensure that all of the bits are incorporated.
- 8th Step: Bring the pot back up to a simmer and put the pork chops back in. Remove the pan from the heat and serve it immediately.
It’s simple, yet it’s incredible. Listen up, and make an effort to be polite. You may be tempted to eat the pork chops that everyone else is having, but you know better than to do so. Keep calm and start making moooore pork chops.
No Responses Yet