Most of us love orange juice cake, but I’ve always been a huge pineapple fan, that’s why today im going to share with you my pineapple juice cake recipe.
HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE JUICE CAKE?
2 cup pineapple juice.
1 box yellow or butter cake mix.
5 normal eggs.
4 tbsp vegetable oil.
2 cups of sugar powder.
4 tbsp butter.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F, and grease and flour a 10 to 12-cup Bundt pan.
2. Combine cake mix, oil, eggs, and 1 cup of pineapple juice beat for 4-5 minutes using an electric mixer, and pour it into the prepared pan.
3. Bake for 25-35 min.
4. In a boiling bowl, mix sugar, butter, and pineapple juice again, cook over medium heat, until the butter melted.
5. Pour the warm glaze over the cake, let it cool in the refrigerator for 25 min.
6. Serve it in a nice serving Platte and
When/ how will I add the pineapple on top like this picture ??
How would I add the pineapple 🍍 on top
I would add it in the glaze like a min before it would done cooking !
Can’t wait to try
I hope you enjoy
Looks good. I can’t wait to make it.